The Green Business Network (GBN) is a community of businesses– large and small – that are passionate about the environment and want to make a difference in their workplace.
When you commit as a member, you take responsibility and action to make real, verifiable changes for a better environment.
You can get inspired by best practices in environmental sustainability shared with the network via online case studies and events – with a regular series of initiatives translating to concrete impact.
Member Organizations must commit to the following :
- • Providing a passionate ambassador to represent the company and co-ordinate with GBN.
- • Completing an initial assessment on carbon emissions and reporting the results to GBN.
- • Seeking ways to reduce energy, water, waste and overall impact on the environment.
- • Engaging employees to be green advocates at work and at home.
- • Regularly attending GBN events throughout the year.
- • Submitting a case study to EAD on your sustainability success story bi-annually.
If this sounds like something your business can do, then join GBN today and be a part of the solution. By getting involved, you’ll be in good company.